Stripe : create a spending paiement

Hi everyone !

I need help for this (first, I apologize for my english…)
I’m creating a marketplace, so we have the sellers, the buyers and the products.

I would like to configure stripe like this. The buyer choses the product, he enters his card number and pays with a button (this part is ok)

Then, I would like to take this paiement in spending. So the seller send the product, and the buyer can chose if he keeps the product or if he wants it to be returned.

At the moment of the choice, he clicks on a button “return” or “keep”, and only at this moment, the seller is getting paid, or the buyer is getting refunded.
(It doesn’t matter if I have to confirm every transactions, even if it’s better if I don’t have to).

I hope, my question is clear. If someone can help me, it would be really nice, it’s been 2 weeks I’m tryin hard to fix it and I have no more ideas.

Plus, is it possible to send money from my stripe account to the sellers account who didn’t subscribe on stripe? Because, it can be a little unconvenient for the clients to subscribe to stripe, and get a secret key, and ID, etc. Some people told me that they find the app unattractive because they are forced to subscribe if they want to sell.

Thanks a lot for your time and I hope some of u can help. A lot of courage to all of u for ur apps !

Bonjour,

J’espère que tu vas bien,

Pour le moment, vous ne pouvez pas suspendre un paiement à Adalo. Ce que vous recherchez, c’est de maintenir le paiement en attente jusqu’à ce que le retour ou le maintien soit choisi.

Concernant l’autre option, cela dépend de vous, vous avez besoin de quelques info du vendeur afin de savoir comment lui envoyer l’argent, c’est pourquoi il est préférable de se connecter avec Stripe, vous pouvez demander les info bancaires et le faire manuellement.

Meilleur,
Jimmy

1 Like

Oui c’est bien ce que je recherche malheureusement…
Et savez-vous si Adalo travaille sur l’intégration de ce cette option, ou pas pour le moment?
Savoir si je trouve un autre solution ou si je passe carrément à autre chose.

Est-il possible d’intégrer dans l’app adalo une autre plateforme qui pourrait faire ce genre de choses? Ou cela ne fonctionnerait tout de même pas?

Un grand merci à vous

Aussi, je ne connais pas encore stripe, est-ce que ces deux options sont possibles :

• Laisser les utilisateurs s’inscrire via stripe, recevoir l’argent sur mon compte stripe, puis l’envoyer sur le compte stripe des utilisateurs manuellement quand ils ont fait leur choix.

• Recevoir les informations, encoder les informations bancaires des utilisateurs dans mon compte stripe (autorisé par stripe même s’ils sont nombreux?) et faire les virements manuellement sur leur compte bancaire directement une fois qu’ils ont fait leur choix.

Encore merci pour vos réponses,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.