Stripe unsubscribe

Hi everyone ! Hope you are fine !

I’m tryin to build a subscription platform. I built some actions with the subscription button, this side is ok !

The problem is : how can I configure the unsubscription button? I know users can see it once they subscribe. But I would like to create some simple actions like susbscription false when they clic on the unsubscribe button.
Hope you can help me with that !

Also, Is it possible to change the automatic messages when you clic on the subscribe button?

I have done this by means of API calls to Stripe, then update the user table as such. Do this on a custom action button. You can’t use the component for it :frowning:

It gets more complicated if there are multiple subscriptions for one user. But the stripe documentation is good and returns a status value for the subscription. This relies on you having stored some of the info when the subscription was created.

If you can’t figure it out and want some 1-1 then you can book a call with me :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.