Supercharge your Adalo Apps! Beautiful native icons & Cloneable UI Kits crafted with Adalo

It would be on the super collection mate

This is very cool. Are the video backgrounds a premium only asset?

Yes mate, try to create an account and see it action. It will show you how to do it so you can implement your own.

It was hard to implement this but when people buy premium stuffs it inspires me to do more help and create cool stuffs :blush::pray:t3:

Really great work! I bookmarked for later. Thanks!! :star_struck:

Love love this!!! Gonna try this out.

Hey everyone, I just got back after some time. Hope everybody is safe wherever you are guys.
I would like to send my thanks to a lot of people who bought and supported my Adalo DESIGNX UI Kit! I am inspired to do more!

Now more than ever, I believe custom UI kits are important coz Apple has tightened its process on Design Copycats. The approval process is tight! I will have some cool UI Kits.

Stay tuned and stay safe!

Hey all,

Today, this project has evolved to a new version as DesignX Creative App for Adalo. :raised_hands:
Here’s the first look at the Creative App:

Join today and get full access by subscribing here: https://designx.adalo.com/
First 20 subscribers will have 1 month free subscription! :raised_hands: :raised_hands:
Thanks! :pray:

1 Like

Jim , if you haven’t already… check out Creative App: :ok_hand:

DESIGNX Creative App for Adalo - Craft beautiful Adalo powered Apps & Web Apps

1 Like

Hello. I want this video background for my app BodiGuard but can I swap out those videos that you got on there for my own footage?

How you have Laos too? I don’t see the Laos flag?

Have you tested this on Live apps? I want to use it if it works.

I have tested it. I sent you a DM.

I think so. Basically this is a reusable resource. Ready to use Collections with image resource.

Hey Mate @TORCH , I really like your collection of icons and cloneable Ui kits for Adalo, I am studying bachelor’s in university, I would like to try some of your UI kits and icons for my University project , however i cannot afford the monthly subscription fees due to being unable to work in pandemic in Australia, could you please offer some discount for me for the subscription ?
Thanks.

Ofcourse mate, let me know how much discount you need , it is already just cheap mate $5 :wink:

I can confirm Laos was there :slight_smile:

Awesome! So can you please do a video tutorial on how to create that video background? I can pay you got. Mind works but still got issues. Did you get my email to your Gmail?

For me, Nike App is one of the best shopping/commerce apps out there today! I decided to clone it and is now a work in progress in DesignX App! DESIGNX Creative App for Adalo - Craft beautiful Adalo powered Apps & Web Apps

PS I really tried to make a custom bottom navigation but it will be buggy :frowning: so I decided to stick with the built-in bottom nav.