TODAY IS THE DAY! Introducing the first Creative App for Adalo 🔥

During lockdown here in Melbourne, I have plenty of free time and was looking at what side gigs to work on. I thought of upgrading the popular resource that I launched last year DESIGNX UI marketplace .

I received enough sales to inspire me to continue this side gig and really just verify the idea. I have several feedbacks to share a few like:

1. It is hard to edit icons especially when it has too many vector paths.
  2. “I love it but to have a video background for $19 is too steep”
  3. “Are there more and how can we always have quick link access to it? To grab it easily and paste it into the projects I am working on.”

So without further adieu, I am introducing the DESIGNX Creative App. A very affordable subscription app for all your creative resources. Made in Adalo for Adalo. (FYI I am not part of the Adalo Team or claiming to be :rofl:)

Watch the first look at the actual Creative App:

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 5.09.02 pm

Join today it’s just $5.95 USD. ALL-ACCESS AND EVERYTHING IS ALL IN!
I will be adding more SVG icons , all production-ready!

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 5.13.21 pm

I am sharing my workarounds and cool UI ideas here so everyone can access and build amazing digital experiences! I invited some users here for Beta Testing access and so far, so good they all love it! HUGE SHOUTOUT to the first round of testers, this is all for you!

DESIGNX-Creative-App-Craft-beautiful-Adalo-powered-Apps-Web-Apps

I will add one-month free subscription to the first 20 users who will subscribe to DESIGN X Creative App! That’s a promise :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Something new I added today!
SVG for logos or icons :star_struck:

1 Like

Animated video previews templates…

3 Likes

and you showing a static image. How about a demo app or a video with the stuff you selling?

1 Like

Quick preview of DESIGNX Creative App for Adalo.

2 Likes

Wow Brilliant work @TORCH :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

This is awesome! Great work, @TORCH

3 Likes

I appreciate the love guys, thanks! :pray:

New on DESIGNX Creative App , a handy project when you need SVG payment iconset :raised_hands:
And animations that you can use on your next cool app!
Check it out folks! (Thanks to all the users who signed up already!)

1 Like

I canceled my membership 3 months ago but you continue to charge me @TORCH. I love what you’re doing but I have little need for the service given the design assets provided are pretty limited at the moment. After canceling my service twice now you continue to charge me. I would hate to take this matter up with my bank as a fraudulent charge and force a chargeback as fraudulent activity and causing issues with your payment processor. There’s been no follow-up by you or your team regarding my cancellation and apparently no support process after signup. Feels scammy. Please advise.

1 Like

Bro, what is your email address that you used on the DesignX?
Because Adalo uses Stripe everything is encrypted and I can’t obviously know what is your DesignX email and the email you used on stripe.

I sent you a DM. I really don’t have a record of your cancellation. And like I said you could have DM me 2months ago.

Wow think you can help me creat America’s got talent on social media with me we can make billions together see my post to see more then contact me ill give % i you can creat atlest a good enough vertion of it toll we apgraid it