The day has come: Custom Fonts are now available in Adalo for your mobile & web apps!

The day has come: Custom Fonts are now available in Adalo for your mobile & web apps!

Select a header font, body font, and customize weight and size like never before. Your apps can truly be branded.

Find fonts located in the ‘Branding’ tab of your app. Similar to app colors, change the font in the ‘Branding’ tab and it will change throughout your app.

Our starter plan comes with a few fonts to play with, while our Pro & Business Plans come equipped with the full library of Google Fonts.

Learn more about using fonts here. And we’ve even got a new blog post with pro tips to help your make your apps look * chef’s kiss *. Read that here.

Enjoy!

13 Likes

Thank you Adalo!

Huge win for our brand!

Fantastic!
Great job!

Woooho! Also anyone who sees my message in future, I would hopefully see more cool updates, @KatelynCampbell I may suggest you add web design feature, as its hard to web design, I have another suggestion where you can add your screen page in other templates, and please add scroll bar into the webapp.

That’s a great addition. Thanks

Very exciting. Can’t wait to start using.

I notice it says we can browse a list of available fonts. I want Futura which is available on the google list but not in adalo, how do I use it?

Hey @Mitch-Pragmaflow , I’ve had this issue with a few fonts but if you search for futra in Adalo where you pick your fonts it should show you all futra based fonts.