Wrong aligment after downloading the app

Hi,
I uploaded my app to google play. When i download the app there was a problem with the aligment (left to right and not right to left, as it supposed to be). Only after i close the app and open it again - it returns to the desired alignment.
What should i do to resolve it?
Thanks,
Limor

Start with some screenshots from the editor and the app on your device.
Be sure to select the objects out of alignment so we can see the settings and outline box.

Hi,
I’m attaching the screenshots…
Thanks,
Limor

@Santiago has text spacing issues on Android.
I have text spacing when loading issues on Android.

Something not right with text on Android.

What device?

It seems that we are having problems with adalo when compiling… something is changing

Anyone having the same problem? I cloned the legacy application to the mobile version 2.0 only, the surprise that when compiling the Android version when downloading it everything changed, if in a custom list I put 3 texts with different fonts the PWA looks very good but on Android it makes HUGE separations between texts . … after almost 20 days trying to solve it I decided to go back to legacy to avoid having those problems and the surprise was that when I compiled it and created a new application in playstore the same thing appears, previously what you designed looked the same on android but now it looks horrible , could someone solve it? since in the legacy the components do not have designs.

1 Like