Adalo - and the data it collects from the end user's phone - question?

One of the selling points I was hoping to push for my app is that it does not collect user data, and respects the user’s privacy (which is a concern for some people these days.)

I read this in the Privacy and App tracking transparency details (below), and it does concern me that user’s IDs are collected and other things related to the user’s identity. This does bother me somewhat.
I suppose other no-code platforms such as F-Flow and Bubble do the same(?)
In the link below it says that the app will use the Adalos servers when it operates. I thought the database (collections) would be bundled in the app and it wouldn’t need server (Internet) access to see the local database?

Any comments?

Adalo’s Required Data Disclosures

There are certain boxes that you must check, due to the way your Adalo app works:

Identifiers > User ID

Adalo uses User ID for App Functionality , and is linked to the user’s identity. User ID is NOT used for tracking purposes.

Usage Data > Product Interaction

Adalo uses product interaction data for Analytics, and is linked to the user’s identity. Product interaction data are NOT used for tracking purposes.

Diagnostics > Other Diagnostic Data

Adalo uses other diagnostic data for Analytics, and is NOT linked to the user’s identity. Other diagnostic data are NOT used for tracking purposes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.