Adalo database is down?

Hello,

Anyone facing issue now with Adalo? I believe database i down
showing zero records everywhere and apps not running

@Adalo_CXTeam

3 Likes

Yes, same problem. Just started.

Ditto

Yep, looks like all of my apps are down. Ones where I was already logged in show no data. If I try to login I get “Internal server error”

yes exactly

yes. Lets see how quick action is taken on this…

I’m just a newby an am blaming myself as cause as to why my trial app is not working.

An embedded page at previewer.adalo.com says
Internal server error

Thank goodness it wasn’t my fault. (I hope) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Update :

1 Like

We’re so sorry for this outage and we’re working as quickly as we can to get it resolved! Thank you for your patience.

5 Likes

New month, new server wide downtime issue. Never change Adalo. Happy 2023!

All we can do is wait.

Will you give me 14 more days of trial? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

oh this is taking more than expected! shall we start to freak out

I am clicking refresh on status page every 3 seconds for the last hour :face_with_spiral_eyes:

wondering how many orders I have lost during this outage :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hey folks. We are still working to restore the DB but unfortunately it’s a waiting game and we don’t have control over how long it takes, so I don’t have an ETA yet. I will update when we are back up and running.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update Josh!

1 Like

Thank you Josh, yes please keep us updated
Not sure who is more stressed out, Adalo’s Team or makers with running business :melting_face:
We can just pray now for fast recovery

Adalo has updated the status page with the following update: “We have begun restoring the database but this process unfortunately takes several hours to complete. We apologize for the down time and will report back as soon as we are back up and running.”

Previously, the restore action we are currently taking has taken around 3-4 hours.

Not again!

Will we lose any records after the database is restored?