Adalo keeps crashing browser when trying to setup M2M dependent action

Hey all,

See video attached to show the issue.

I have setup a many to many database relationship between users and another Adalo collection.

When I try to setup an action, in this case adding the logged in user to the field, the browser crashes every time. This is a small thing, but it’s stopped me dead in my tracks since I can’t get around it.

I am hoping to get some feedback to help me isolate the root of the problem, so a few facts on my setup:

-MacBook running Chrome. (note I can’t even open this Adalo app’s development environment in Safari)
-The app is quite heavy, there are maybe 100 screens and the users database has maybe 50 subfields associated with it
-The internet where I am is not great, I’m getting maybe 500kb/s download
-I am currently in Lebanon, and just arrived a few days ago, so there could be an issue with ports being blocked. I have installed a VPN and it has made no difference

What I have done so far:
-Tried to switch browsers from Chrome to Safari, but the app doesn’t even load in Safari
-I have copied the app with a fresh database. The issue persists.

I’m open to simplifying the database structure or searching for a faster internet connection, or any other solution.

I am hoping to get feedback that will point me in the right direction and avoid me wasting time.

Happy to add any other colour,

Barrett Nash

I solved the issue by downloading and using Mozilla Firefox. It is a bit messy in in Firefox, but it looks to have linked the database correctly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.