Adalo Make Wordpress

Hello again, everyone. I finally got the information that I can connect Adalo and WordPress in Make, but there are too many options, and I’m not sure which one to choose.

What I want is for ads and reviews on the application to be visible on the WordPress website and vice versa. When users make a purchase through the application, they receive a PDF invoice via the WordPress website. And if someone registers on the web or app, they can use both. And which Make plan would you recommend I purchase to be able to do this? I think that this one is enough for me

Core
For creatives and solopreneuers just getting started
10,59 $
Billed monthly

If someone could explain the principle of how I could do this, it would be great because I’m not sure if I should, when creating a scenario, add Adalo first, then maybe a filter or router, and then WordPress, or something different. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I really don’t understand. Does nobody know or does nobody want to answer me? I know I ask a lot of questions (because how else will I learn), but I’ve gone through all the previous posts and everything I could find on YouTube, but nothing. I even tried through Zapier, but the plugin on WordPress is glitching

The latest information: It’s possible through Make only if you have an API from the app (if I understood correctly), which requires purchasing the Team+ plan. Xano on a monthly basis costs $100, which is too expensive for me, so does that leave only Zapier as an option?

You MAY be asking a very niche question. Meaning, you may not be getting the response you’d hoped for because not many people have done it. Just a thought. Wish I could help. — I would love to see Adalo release features that are working, reliable, and have full support ONLY. ---- Speed to market is their advantage — they should run with that advantage in every way. Again, just a thought.

1 Like

Thank you for reply

1 Like

@Domba, I’m not good with WordPress but I guess I could help! Let’s go one by one. What’s the first issue?

1 Like

Thank you for reply. TheAdaloguy gave me a good solution to work through Airtable, but it’s a bit more complicated since it’s cheaper than using Xano. I tried it, but so far, it’s been mostly problems. Now, I’m hoping that the additional work I’m doing will enable me to buy Xano or maybe, if you know, should I switch to team+ and would I then have Xano for free because that’s what the offer says and plus that I would had API keys because I need them for Iaphub, and they’re included in the offer if I understood correctly

1 Like