WordPress / Adalo Integration

How difficult is it to integrate an Adalo app with the WordPress REST API?

It depends on what you are trying to do.

Welcome to the Adalo Community!

2 Likes

Welcome to Adalo, happy to see you here!

Hi,
Using the Rest API is easy, there are 2 issues though:

1. The data format does come sanitize, so a “Content” field with come with HTML tags
  2. Authentication. If you want to POST into WordPress, you need to use a simple Authentication for the API which lowers the security.

I am doing same, using WordPress for website and Adalo as App, but I am creating a DB in the middle to overcome this issue with Adalo.

3 Likes

What I need is the same, except that I first created the application in Adalo. Now that I have a domain and hosting, how can I connect the Adalo application to that domain? Should I first create a WordPress website or do something else first? It’s about accommodation rental, so I would like if someone posts something on the application or website, it would be immediately visible on both. And how does payment work because I set up monthly subscriptions for landlords through IAPHUB, specifically 1 month, 6 months, and a year. So, I’m not sure if I need to set that up again on the website or if I can link everything to the application? Thank you in advance.

How do you mean creating db in the middle?

@Domba
I think what you need is a webapp built in Adalo. Don’t worry about a wordpress integration

IAPHUB won’t work on the webapp side, so you could use stripe instead, if you need payments in the webapp too.

The webapp can be reside on a custom domain - which is documented in Adalo.

1 Like

Thank you for your response :slight_smile:

1 Like