Add Manual Data Field Not Saved

Gets deleted after being set and the reference name is changed to ‘untitled’

1 Like

Yup, there’s definitely a bug here.

Steps to reproduce:

• add manual data to the screen
  • go to any element from the screen
  • change visibility to “Sometimes visible” and once you select the manual data, the parameter name changes to Untitled and the manual data has disappeared.

Yeah, can confirm that this bug still exists now (making a web app). Or maybe we’re using it wrong :confused:

Would request everyone to vote on this bug:

2 Likes

Hey Adalo team, any updates on the fixes for this? Thanks :slight_smile:

I have submitted this bug to the team. If you upvote the bug in the link provided by AddyWin, you will be notified when this issue is resolved.

1 Like

Hi @anon78309838 , this one’s been around for 9 months now. Any progress from the team on a fix for it?

Hi Tony,

I do not have a time frame available for this. In full transparency though, this is not a high-priority bug and likely may still take some time to get to.

@anon78309838

Sorry but how is this not a priority? You wrote this in November and is still not fixed. Totally lost confidence in all this Adalo thing as a serious platform.

Definitely, if it works, it is a perfect feature to retrieve any data from any screen. I solve this problem by using the list. I add an item on the screen, click the make a list, and assign any table.