🐒 Advanced Calendar Strip | New Component from NoCode Monkey

Hey Everyone,

It’s that time again. A new component from NoCode Monkey!!!

:point_right:Advanced Calendar Strip

• Click Calendar to Highlight Day
  • Event Indicator (small dot under date)
  • Multiple Language options

See Demo
nocodemonkey.io/store
Time Picker (3)

8 Likes

Just take my :moneybag::moneybag:

3 Likes

Haha, glad you like it.

4 Likes

Hi @Michael . It looks great, congrats!
Could you please share a screenshot of the set up fields for this component?

Thanks!

@afonso Just sent you a DM

1 Like

Hi @Michael ,
I think I found a bug, even if I do “Cancel”, it will dot the day and mark it as an exercise.

But looks promising :slight_smile: .

@JL_LJ
Thanks for the message. It’s not a bug. I could have made the example more clear though. For the pop-up in the example I am linking to another screen (modal) to allow the user to give a description of the type of exercise.

Hi,
Yes, but it is in the popup where I don’t add anything and do the “Cancel”, once I do cancel, it still marks as exercise.

Hey @JL_LJ ,

I updated the Demo. It should make more sense now. As I said before, the pop-up in the demo is just to show that you can add additional actions.

In the demo, you are recording the Exercise when you click the day, the pop-up allows you to add a description of what the exercise was.

Let me know if there is still something that is unclear.

1 Like

Hi @Michael

just a question.
all the tools you develop, do you test them in native apps?
I would not like to take a tool that goes perfectly in the development environment and then when I go to publish on the Apple APP Store, I am refused the APP because of the tool.

Thanks.

@EvilDice
Yes, we test them on iOS, android, and web.

1 Like

I love u :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello, had a quick question… I want to get the “Advanced Calendar Strip,” but wondering if it could linked to an external data base (such as google calendar).

Would that be possible?

Could I get some info on how to use this component as a date picker for a list?

Is this a monthly payment or one time payment

It’s just a one time payment!

Hey @eesau
Sorry for the late reply, I’ll send you a dm to help you out.

Hi @Michael Michael I purchased the Calendar Strip last week and its not showing up in my components list. I did submit a contact us form on no code monkey. Thanks

Hi all, I’ve been testing both the Advanced Calendar Strip and Advanced Calendar components. Based on this thread , the calendars work by linking to data in the Users Collection.

Question 1 – will users have to be signed in for this functionality to work?
Question 2 – how can this component work for events that only include a start time?

Thank you!

(Pinging @Michael as well. Thank you for building this)