AI supported? Is this possible?!

Hey ! ive had an app idea, it uses AI. It will be a child’s story book app, in which stories are generated by AI, using names inputted by the user to make a story using the names. For example friends names, brothers, sisters ETC. Does Adalo support such a complex task?

Yes, since a lot of the work is done using OpenAi or Azure OpenAi Adalo can easily handle this sort of thing. You could use the out of the Box Adalo Chat GPT integration… or use your own API connection. One of the main things to look out for is make sure your inputs are URLEncoded before sending through the API request. This often fails with special characters etc (as with a lot of API calls)

great! im very inexperienced but now i know its possible i can get to figuring it out! Thankyou

would it be possible to find a template for such App? What is the first step i would do in beginning this journey?

This video will get you started: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV1wxI4IWYU @theadaloguy

I suggest you also do the Adalo Academy videos.

perfect il take a look! thank you for giving me somewhere to start, appreciate you

1 Like

Enjoy the learning :slight_smile:

Hey, hope you don’t mind I’ve sent you a private message Keith

Having issues integrating the ChatGPT adalo function. ive set up databases for users to input fields. Don’t suppose anyone can give me a hand on how to use the ChatGPT function?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.