Android app crashing when opening

Hi All,

I have uploaded my Android app for testing and it just crashed when I open it, every time. I have used the Robo test feature in firebase and it gives the following error…

Fatal exception
com.facebook.react.bridge.JSApplicationIllegalArgumentException: Error while updating property ‘fontSize’ in shadow node of type: RCTVirtualText
FATAL EXCEPTION: mqt_native_modules
Process: com.foodchief.android, PID: 16879
com.facebook.react.bridge.JSApplicationIllegalArgumentException: Error while updating property ‘fontSize’ in shadow node of type: RCTVirtualText
at com.facebook.react.uimanager.ViewManagersPropertyCache$PropSetter.updateShadowNodeProp(ViewManagersPropertyCache.java:125)
at com.facebook.react.uimanager.ViewManagerPropertyUpdater$FallbackShadowNodeSetter.setProperty(ViewManagerPropertyUpdater.java:161)
at com.facebook.react.uimanager.ViewManagerPropertyUpdater.updateProps(ViewManagerPropertyUpdater.java:65)
at com.facebook.react.uimanager.ReactShadowNodeImpl.updateProperties(ReactShadowNodeImpl.java:320)
at com.facebook.react.uimanager.UIImplementation.createView(UIImplementation.java:251)
at com.facebook.react.uimanager.UIManagerModule.createView(UIManagerModule.java:469)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.facebook.react.bridge.JavaMethodWrapper.invoke(JavaMethodWrapper.java:372)
at com.facebook.react.bridge.JavaModuleWrapper.invoke(JavaModuleWrapper.java:151)
at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.NativeRunnable.run(Native Method)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:873)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.MessageQueueThreadHandler.dispatchMessage(MessageQueueThreadHandler.java:27)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:214)
at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.MessageQueueThreadImpl$4.run(MessageQueueThreadImpl.java:226)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Double
at com.facebook.react.uimanager.ViewManagersPropertyCache$FloatPropSetter.getValueOrDefault(ViewManagersPropertyCache.java:250)
at com.facebook.react.uimanager.ViewManagersPropertyCache$PropSetter.updateShadowNodeProp(ViewManagersPropertyCache.java:110)
… 15 more

Has anyone else ever experienced this error and managed to fix it?

I have contacted Adalo support and had a reply saying they would look into it but that was 4 days ago and not heard anything back since which is quite disappointing.

Thanks in advance.
Craig

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.