Android build keeps failing

Hi team,
I’ve reached out for help from Adalo support but they are not responding :frowning:
Hope you can help me with my failed build.

I’ve created Google dev account and Firebase account according to the instructions. I’ve uploaded both Json files (service and frontend). And now my builds are failed with the error below.
If anyone by chance fixed this error, please help me

Error: Command failed: /home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/@adalo-components/adalo-ads/scripts/install_android.sh
++ pwd

• project_path=/home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp
    ++ dirname /home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/@adalo-components/adalo-ads/scripts/install_android.sh
  • dir=/home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/@adalo-components/adalo-ads/scripts
    ++ /home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/@adalo-components/adalo-ads/scripts/parseJSON.js /home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp andAppID
    /home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/@adalo-components/adalo-ads/scripts/parseJSON.js:47
    let appIDFinal = appID.replace(/\s/g, “”);

My app id: 2a40d8e4-bc7c-48dc-a3ed-7038e60e2939

I was in this step when I uploaded it to Google Play store and needed the APK. - is this also what you’re doing?

Hi @ola77,

Yep. It’s a step when I’m trying to build APK for Android.
I also have the thoughts that it could be related to my Google developer account, but I’ve tried to use my husband’s account (where he have couple of working applications) and got the same error. So looks like the error in on Adalo side :frowning:

Just in case anyone will be interested what was the case:
The error occurred because my AdMob component was not configured properly.

1 Like

I’m glad you got it working in the end @bentsajulia. Sorry about the hassles you had with it. I will make a suggestion to the team if we are able to improve on those error messages to be more specific to what may be the cause of the fail.

1 Like

Hi @anon78309838 thanks. Indeed, relevant error message will save the day!

Thank you personally for your help in this forum. Glad to have support here for newbies like me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.