App changes won't save

My app won’t changes won’t save. I’m past the point of frustration now with no help from Adalo support even after multiple tickets have been submitted. Can Adalo introduce a manual saving feature on the builder?
Any ideas on how to handle this will be much appreciated.

Hi @Uitty,

That’s unfortunate :((

From my experience: I’ve once lost quite a bit of changes because I had 2 app builder windows opened at the same time in a browser (editing the same app).
Also, I’ve noticed that even when I was editing 2 apps with the same database in 2 different browser windows, the DB changes were not saved.
One of the thing which might help is clearing browser cache and cookies.

Just my 2 cents

1 Like

Hi @Uitty please submit a ticket through this link and we will pick it up as soon as possible. Submit a Support Ticket

1 Like

Thank you @Victor
I do have 2 apps I was working on, but I stopped because it was unbearable waiting for them to load. Now, it’s just one app I am working on and it’s still pretty painful. I have tried clearing my cache, but that doesn’t help much either.

I have submitted 3 separate tickets on this issue and given feedback on the support but I still can’t get Adalo to pay any attention to it. It’s been very frustrating.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.