App is down — I need really (!) urgent help please

Thank you @charleshope :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!
Note that it’s not only the editor and previewer - it’s the app itself too…

Sorry Tom, I don’t blame you at all, crashing a server is part of growing super fast. It’s annoying for many people, but it’s a good thing if the Adalo team understands the problem, it won’t happen again!

1 Like

We are aware of this issue, and it is currently being worked on by our development team to get this resolved as soon as possible.

I will be sure to notify you of any changes in the status of this bug moving forward.

2 Likes

Ah no worries everything is in good vibes Tang :slight_smile:

I have the same issue - I’m new at Adalo is it happening all the time? if yes I’m going to try a different platform.

Hi!

We have updated our status page to reflect the latest information around this service interruption & have a forum post about this as well. We are working to restore everyone’s service as quickly as possible.

Buddies,

Seems like it’s coming back to normal!

Do you guys also see a update?

Wow, your design is so cool

Nice app! Mind asking how you generate the text pieces? Very well done

Anyone experiencing this issue still?

I am having an issue now while loading the editor!

I feel bad for adalo! but this is so annoying

1 Like

Really annoying, but hopefully it gets solved soon

Sending in a support ticket now

it doesn’t matter, they are working on it

Just check on status.adalo.com it seems now it’s something related to heroku!

1 Like

Ah didn’t realise the status had been changed this morning.

@TomBlue

True story:

I saw your viral post generator yesterday, thought “I wonder if you could do that on Adalo?” and went to Adalo and saw it was down. Moved on to actual work and forgot about it till I saw this!

Congrats. Very funny!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.