Hey hope you’re doing well.
So this is what I got from Apple after uploading my build. I tried it several times with the same results. What do you recommend? I have attached the crash report but I do not know what I’m looking at. Do you know if Adalo has a help topic for this?
Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness
We’re looking forward to completing our review, but we are unable to continue because your app crashed during review. Please review the details below and the attached crash logs, then complete the next steps.
Review device details:
- Device type: iPhone
- OS version: iOS 14.4.1
Specifically, your app crashes when we attempted to sign in with the provided demo account. The app then crashes when we attempt to relaunch
- Fully symbolicate the crash report. See Adding Identifiable Symbol Names to a Crash Report.
- Match the crash report to a common pattern. Based on the pattern, take specific actions to further investigate the crash. See Identifying the Cause of Common Crashes.
- Once you’ve identified the root causes of the crash, make the appropriate changes to the binary to resolve the issue.
- Test your app on a device to ensure that it runs as expected.
- Create and submit a new build for review.
- For more information on crash reports, see Diagnosing Issues Using Crash Reports and Device Logs.
- To learn about troubleshooting networking issues, see About Networking.