Appointments tab issue

Use the magic text as current request > requested service

can you share a video of what you did cause I am completely lost

yes I would like a video please

Sure . I will send a video. Give me 2 minutes.

1 Like

Hello are you finished with the video

1 Like

Check and let me know if you solved your problem. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Ok will do!!!

It works now but another thing I want is for the tax preparer to say bookkeeper when they booked me for bookeeping

Yes I see Bookkeeping but where it say tax preparer next to my name I want it to say bookkeeper if its for a bookkeeping service

how do I change tax preparer to bookkeeper if the client booked me for bookkeeping. so on the screen where they see appointments I want next to my name to say bookkeeper for bookkeeping and tax preparer for tax preparation

ok thank you!!!

Hello I was wondering once you finished your video would you mind answering a few questions about my app. I wanted feedback before I release it. Also when giving me feedback refrain from using certain terminology because I am not a tech/software person and don’t know what certain things means.

Thank you so much for helping I truly appreciate it

Here is the questions I would like you to answer only:

1. Do you like the color scheme?
    Yes
    No

2. Was it easy to use?
    Yes
    No

3. Confused during signup or anytime during app

Yes
No

1. Like the logo

Yes
No

1st
No
2nd
yes
3rd
No
4th
yes

1 Like

@dilon_perera So do you mean when I go on my end I click on features, or what. Can you send a short two min video of what you did

I am not understanding. so can you send me video of please of what you are talking about

I created this . Check . It’s working. Check your app @Donye

@dilon_perera when you makes updates in the app it don’t show up on my end only on your end

yes thank you so much

Hi @Donye

Do like this @Donye .

The preview

Thank you.

1 Like