Build Real-Time Chat, for real

I would pay for your components!!! They are amazing.

2 Likes

you should make these paid components and put them on the market. I’ll pay some if it allows me to get features i’d like like adding a profile picture or images to the chat

Hello Steven! I configured it just like you, but my app has more than just chat. But when I select the account that will join me in the chat and click on “ok” the screen is blank. How can I resolve this? Sorry for my English

1 Like

You’re right! The same is happening with me. It freezes all the apps. There’s a bug in the component, but I don’t think it’s going to be solved!

1 Like

we are so close to having working progressive loading so we can have working chat application they say that thier actively working on the reverse scrolling bug and when thats done we al have a working chat application. I can’t wait guys

1 Like

Hi, When I have to publish my app using Realtime Chat, the app crash with blanc screen as soon as I’m linked to realtime chat component. Does the issue happen really often? Or there is something i have missed out?

It’s a problem of the Real Time Chat component and it’s never been fixed :cry:

1 Like

sorry sir! can you make other video for details from begin to end? i cant looking information like you! thanks so much sir!