Design problems ,can't make an update

The e commerce app I’m building, I’m not able to make updates where users can see their own product and be able to edit and delete,

This is a screen I made for it, and I have tried to update it, but when I’m testing it, it’s not working out, below is the test, anyone can help please???

Still not gotten any help here b please

Hi @Presh,

Are you saying the button is not linking to the add item screen?

And also on your form that is on add form screen you don’t need a update action. you can remove it!

Are you able share a video about your setup and preview? Or maybe sending a clonable app or giving access for your app to check?

Thank you

In your case, it would be much easier if grabbed a screen recording (I recommend Loom) explaining your settings and what you are trying to achieve.

I have given access, you can access it now, I removed the list then since it wasn’t working on the preview then and I wanted to publish it, and that list was suppose to contain just the user’s products, where they could be able to edit and delete it.
Please I wanted to add a camera to my chats where users can send pictures or images to each other too while chatting…

Check again! Reload your screen if you have opened it already. And also you will not see these products in that screen because that list is filtered for Logged in user > products and your Seller property for that records are empty!

It’s because in your form you didn’t added that property to update and added now!

Adalo Team has covered this! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3qsZDN0aGI
And also Michael has a video for this too! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duJwoB51OU0

Hello dilon, please I’m trying to add Camera on my chat, I’m following the tutorials, the problem is that, after adding the image, on the database, instead of showing CURRENT MESSAGE-IMAGE… Its showing a never ending loop, please help me check it out

Hello dilon, please I’m trying to add Camera on my chat, I’m following the tutorials, the problem is that, after adding the image, on the database, instead of showing CURRENT MESSAGE-IMAGE… Its showing a never ending loop, please help me check it out

It’s because you don’t have a Image property on the messages collection!

Create a Image property and try again!

Ok, thank you so much bro, I’d do that

1 Like

Hello dilon, please one of my message component is no longer part of the component in the list

It’s showing only the receiving group, I don’t know how I lost the send group, but u can see the send group is the one with the icon, how do I join it back to the list

Add that Send group inside the list. ( move that group on top of the other one and then it should add and you can move it to down )

Did it for you!

Ok, got it, thanks…
I’m trying to create an action on the delete icon, but it’s not showing DELETE CURRENT MESSAGES, it’s just showing some different stuffs, please check it out and direct me

Ok, got it, thanks…
I’m trying to create an action on the delete icon, but it’s not showing DELETE CURRENT MESSAGES, it’s just showing some different stuffs, please check it out and direct me

The delete issue has worked now

1 Like

Hello dilon, I’ve put the camera in one of the chat screens, it’s worked out well, but I have a problem, when a user sends like a picture in chat to another user, it doesn’t appear full, so how can I do it for the user to be able to click on the image and be able to see the full picture or image…
2. The second question I want to ask is this, I have 3 chat screens, and since I have worked on one of the screens, is it possible to link or the chats to just that one screen and still get the same result or do I have to do the same action on all the screens

Add another screen with a image component and add a link action to that screen for that image in the message list and in that screen for the image component add current messsage > image.

I added three screens because the three screens before, it sends different data and once we do this in one screen then the data will miss on that chat screen! You can do the changes to a one screen and duplicate it for the other two and delete the old ones and link to that screens.

Hello dilon, please I’m having a challenge with my chat and camera… If a user sends a picture or image to another user along with a text input, it goes as expected to the other user, but if an image is sent without a message input, it does not deliver anything, just empty…

This is my build, I want the camera to be able to send images with or without a message attached, please how do I solve it…

Also, when I’m trying to send chats with some people, it’s showing ‘action cannot be completed’, while it works as expected with some people, so it’s basically selecting who I can send messages to, what could be the cause

Hello dilon, please I’m having a challenge with my chat and camera… If a user sends a picture or image to another user along with a text input, it goes as expected to the other user, but if an image is sent without a message input, it does not deliver anything, just empty…

This is my build, I want the camera to be able to send images with or without a message attached, please how do I solve it…

Also, when I’m trying to send chats with some people, it’s showing ‘action cannot be completed’, while it works as expected with some people, so it’s basically selecting who I can send messages to, what could be the cause

I have figured out the first part of the problem, but the second part as to why it shows ‘action cannot be completed’ on some people I’m trying to send messages to is what I don’t understand… Any ideas as to why??