Burn a unique code and redirect to a OK or KO page

Hi to all, I’m a new user.

I have a problem.
I try to do this, but I have not found the way. Someone can tell me how I can do this?

I create a form, the user enters a unique code to be able to make an appointment with a professional.

The App must check if the code entered in the form is present in the table named “enabled codes” and:
if so, proceed to the next screen, burning the code (set the flag field in the code table “enabled codes” to “burned”).
If not, the App must go to an error page that says: “code does not exist”.

I am trying to do this but I can’t figure out how to set the functions.

Thanks to all can help me!

How do you have the database set with the relationships to enabled/burned codes?

If I got you correctly you can add a input component to the screen ( you can name it as like unique code ) and add a change input value action after the form’s create action to change that input to the created record ( Input to that input and value as the New record ( collection name )>code ( the created record storing property in that collection ) and add two conditional link actions.

First link action is to link to Burn screen Sometimes>All enabled codes count>is not equal to>0. And add a filter that code ( code property in the collection )>is equal to>unique code ( Input ).

Second link action is to link to Error screen Sometimes>All enabled codes count>is equal to>0. And add a filter that code ( code property in the collection )>is equal to>unique code ( Input ).

Or you can do without a form. Add a input component ( and name it as like unique code ) and add a button and add the same two conditional link actions to the button and on the conditions filter set it to the new input.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.