Only allow user to go to the other page if the have the right Employee code

I have a managing dashboard and i only one my employee to have acess to it so i want it to login in the user if they have the right employee code so each person have a unique employee code so when they enter it it will allow them to get in the app only if that code is in the database @Flawless have any idea how to do this

So make the button which links the next screen, then make it a list of users where the employee code is equal to the input where the user is has to input the code, and let that button link to the other screen.

Or

keep the button as it is, then add an action to that desired screen and have it sometimes to happen when: all users > count > “filter the code when it is equal to the input” > is greater than 0 or is not equal to 0

like this?

Yes this might do the work. try it

Please note that it did not work

So try doing this

Do you understand what i mean because the way i want it like if i am a employee
and my code is:8998 when i enter it on my app it will give me access to the app do you see what i mean?

So make the button which links the next screen make it a list, then make it a list of users where the employee code is equal to the input where the user is has to input the code, and let that button link to the other screen.

After all, the user needs the code stored. Did you store it in the collection?

Yes is stored a example code and enter it but it did not work

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.