Button to reset all True/False values

I am building flash cards for my app and the way I am making each card unique is by filtering the selection to only cards that have used = false, used is a category in my word database. at the end of the flash cards all my words have been used and all are set to true. I want to have a reset button that can make all the true/false values in my database false so I can see the cards again. thanks for the help

would it be possible to have a button itterate through a list? I could use that to reset each value.

Hi @camer :wave: :wave:

Flash cards means the Deck Swiper or the Card List?

Thank you :innocent:

I’ll take a look at those thank you!

1 Like

Your welcome @camer :innocent:

If you add the Deck Swiper and you can add the update action to false in here.

Thank you :innocent:

unfortunately I am running into the same issue. I am trying to get the cards to change rather then scroll and that seems to be what is making it so much more complicated. any other tips for me?

I am trying to get it to iterate through the words randomly, instead of in order so I needed the used category to make sure that it didn’t show the same word again

I figured out a work around. I added a counter that is randomly initiated at the start and then randomly adds up to 20 per iteration. I will have 1000 word options for the flash cards and i’m going to limit the number of cards someone will see to 50 per set.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.