Calculate second highest value?

Hi!

I have 4 color values that are assigned to a user based on an assessment they take (kinda like a personality test). The primary color is assigned using a variety of screens and hide/show logic. I have tried a few different formulas to identify the secondary color (the color with the second highest value associated with it based on the answers to the assessment) and have had no success. This is for a client and I am fixing issues that the previous developer has given up on.

Loom showing issue: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Any advise is helpful!!

Hi @nwilger ,

Adalo has frontend workflow through countdown component. So what you are looking for is comparation between 2 values, you can put this conditional in finished action or in the visibility depending what you want to achieve.

I got this component and it has help quite a bit. I don’t know if it will work for you but is worth a try.

4 Likes

This doesn’t work because i am comparing 4 values not 2

Yes this component may be helpful! How do i get it??? @adominicci

Yeah, because Adalo use only single expression, it looks like that way.

Having a help from other component is always a nice addition and can simplify things a lot.

But, I just want to inform that there is Binary Total technique that can be used to extend expressions, but we must accomplish with more actions. Search for older posts.

Until Adalo catch up its engine to the more complex app builder we are stuck to do what is available to us.

But, here is my test.

Screen Recording 2021-10-24 at 8.12.59 AM

1 Like

In the linked post the developer has his Telegram info. I contacted him and paid via PayPal he immediately installed the component.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.