Logic functions. New component!

Hello guys!
Today I want to introduce you my new private component, called NotEnoughLogicFunctions. It implements various logic functions to Adalo, such as AND, OR, NOR, etc.
Also with this component you can create if…else… branching, without hiding and showing elements.
You can compare integers, fractional numbers, string content, and even string lengths with numbers!
I’ve made video review of this component on youtube: (ADALO) Logic functions component! (OR,AND,NAND,ETC.) - YouTube
If you got interested, you can contact me in telegram: Telegram: Contact @davidgegiya
Or just write me in private messages here.

13 Likes

Hi @Davidaa_WoW
Great initiative! I really apreciate your efforts. I would love to have it. Is this component paid or free of cost?

Looking forward to new exciting components.

Thanks

Hi @Davidaa_WoW I would be very interested in this component, can you provide it for me please?

I want to buy it too!

Will this component allow you to update/change values in a collection? Not simply display text?
If it can update a component I am interested in it. What is the cost?

Hey peroron2000! For what do you need to update text in a collections?

I need to be able to assign a property in a collection.
I am building a mortgage payment calculator. The user will input the [home value] and the [down payment] and then based on the amount of down payment mortgage insurance will be added to the monthly payment. But this amount varies based on the [loan to value] percentage.

What I need to do is to divide [([home value]-[down payment]) / [home value] for example [(100000-3000)]/[100000] = .97
And then take that result (.97) and check to see which tier it falls into so I need to check if LTV <=.8 then .008, else if LTV <=.85 then .007, else if LTV <= .90 then .006 Else .005.

That is why I was asking if your component can update a property in a collection.

The component has two types of actions to update records in the database. You can perform actions either by clicking on it, like a button, or use actions that will be performed automatically