Calendar component does not seem working

I’m trying to use the calendar component but does not seem working. The screenshot below is the properties of the calendar collection.

There are 3 records saved however they are not simply visible on the calendar below.

Is there any tutorials available?

Hi @BladingB,

How did you set up the component itself? What is stored in DB collection (start time, finish time)?

Best,
Victor

Hello @Victor

What do you mean by how I set up the component itself?

The properties stored in DB are as shown in the first screenshot.

He has a Calander database!

@BladingB is calendar “Date and time” or “Date” only?

It’s “Date and time”

Hi @BladingB,

By “Setting up” I meant “setting up” - what settings did you do in Calendar :slight_smile:
Reg. DB - my question was not about the properties, but rather what values do you store there, specifically - which events you’ve created that you don’t see.

Anyway, as I see it is easier to create a tutorial about the calendar (as I see there is none yet).
Enjoy the sneak-peek: Adalo components basics: Calendar overview and Set Up - YouTube

Best regards, Victor.

1 Like

Hi @B0untiful_26,

Of course I’ve seen that the Calendar DB Collection exists.

If the events from this DB Collection is not shown in the calendar, then there are 2 possible causes:

• either the events are stored incorrectly (start time and finish time are set in a wrong way)
  • or the calendar is set up incorrectly, so that start time and finish time from this collection isn’t there.

These was the questions I’ve asked.

BR, Victor

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.