Can't download collection manually

Hi guys, I have a certain collection with about 30 thousand registers, but I can’t download it manually. The weird thing about it, is that I can download other collections manually in the same app, those collections are a little bit smaller (10k records aproximately). My question is if there is another way to download the collection, or what do I have to do to download that specific collection manually.

When I click on the export csv button of the collection, nothing happens (only happens in this particular collection) I’m not sure if it is due to the size of it, but I really need this information on a csv format.

maybe a popup blocker is the issue?

I don’t think so, I’ve tried on multiple browsers on multiple computers, and it does the same thing, it only allows me to export the other collections, but not the one I want.

Hey,
This may be due to a bug or due to your device. Try using a different and faster device which may help the process since the data is large. If the issue still persists, submit a ticket and a member of Adalo’s team should be able to help you out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.