Can't login to abracadalo account

I am not able to login to my abracadalo account. I click on forgot password and nothing happens.
Can anyone help? I wanting to purchase but can’t get in

@Abracadalo can you guys help here? :smiley:

Hello,

We are really sorry to hear that. Can you please give me your email account?

shonesto@yahoo.com

1 Like

Have you already logged in?

Thanks @dilon_perera and @Flawless . FYI because of your help and getting my first time app funtional and presentable I now have the funding to purchase Adalo, Abracadlo, Twillio, and whatever other software I will need to bring this to market. I also now have 2 other businesses that asking if I can develop apps for their businesses because they saw that app that you helped me with. It seems that the sky is the limit with Adalo and your support. I can’t thank you enough Have a great day

2 Likes

I was logged in and then logged out not i can’t login

Have you logged in with email or with google authentication ?

email. My welcome message came to my yahoo account

Ok, and you tried to log in again with the same account name and password with no success ?

Yes, I tried every password I would possible use and nothing. I click on forgot password and nothing happens

Ok thank you for the information, I will check with the dev team. We will contact you as soon as possible.

1 Like

Abracadalo,

I also checked and the Forgot Password button doesn’t do anything :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope you guys can solve this soon! Good Luck!

Thanks

Hello,

Have you received an email saying that your password has been reseted?

No

It some how automatically logged me in but I Still want to know my password. I will need to access from another device

Ok we will retry to send you an email at shonesto@yahoo.com

Can you also check your spams?

1 Like

We have sent you again an email

Got it. It went to spam folder. Password is now reset. Thanks so much

2 Likes