Can't Upload Images - definite bug

I’ve tried uploading many different images, in different formats (png, JPEG, even tried converting JPEG to JPG…)

error message I’m getting is “An error occurred while uploading your image. Only .jpg, .png, & .gif images are allowed.”

Haven’t had this issue before but suddenly can’t upload any image.

2 Likes

Hi @Indigrodigital,

I see this bug as well. Image upload works via Image Picker in the app, but I can’t upload the images via the App Builder interface (DB collections management).

Best,
Victor.

1 Like

We are aware of the issue and this will be fixed with urgency as soon as the team is online. Apologies for the inconvenience this will cause in the interrim.

2 Likes

Thanks for this Colin!

1 Like

Same problem when uploading the CSV to the DB @anon78309838 Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

1 Like

I have the same problem :pleading_face:

1 Like

This issue has been resolved!

Thanks for posting about it and hopefully you’re able to upload your images now.

1 Like

@KatelynCampbell thanks! Is the error here the same one as with the CSV import feature? They are still not working for me error adalo upload csv on Vimeo

@KatelynCampbell I came across a similar issue earlier today while I was trying to help a maker with his app.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.