Car Collector Game Beta

Ah ok, that might be because you are using the image slider component, I think you’re right maybe not possible there.

Maybe i’d better change with an horizontal list or avatar list, in order to show the full car not cropped.

It still works really well as it is, so your call :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :wink::+1:

I was wondering how the native apk runs on the various phones… Did you try that? Is a bit slow and laggy in my opinion

I’ve added a pretty cool hint to filter more car Tiers (categories) in one screen. Without cloning screens. This is a bit laggy and slow, but works. Should be explained better

2 Likes

I also added the hidden textbox logic to sell a car with limits (min/max) on the price

This is pretty cool @Eugen Question, how did you make the photo field required?

Really a nice idea … but why is it so slow? It is extremely slow in loading screens and lists.
What is your goal with this app?

What you mean for photo field?

Hi Beppe… I don’t know. Web app is very slow. Native apk is fairly better if you try. I don’t know why is so slow… Maybe i have to reduce the car images sizes

save on the db, the addresses (link) to images? or the real images?

I saved the real images because they are edited (removed background)

Sorry, when you signup, the Profile image is required and can’t be left blank. But I just realized that the fields can use an image in the form. Didn’t realize that.

Yeah i used the default form for signup. In future i will built a custom one, email will note be necessary and also you will leave image blank without error prompts.
Anyway are you testing the web app (terrible Performances) or the native apk?

Web, it’s descent on my MacBook.

1 Like

Can you do this with a chip list? Or are those individual buttons?

That is a chip list. The problem is that is slow, and no click feedback, like a button

1 Like

Yeah just figured it out

Hmm that’s unfortunate, on mobile or web? It’s very clever tho!

Doesn’t appear slow for me on a PWA on iPhone 11 Pro, but the lack of visual click feedback is strange.

Nice to ear… But i tried this “trick” only on this game. When you have 10 cars to load, the chip list as filter is fast enough. But when you have 100+ more cars to filter that become so frustrating to use :rofl: