Cloneable Kits & Full App Templates Just Released!

Looks like the cat’s… or should we say sheep’s…. outta the bag! :sheep:

You can now make your app cloneable in Adalo! :tada:

To celebrate, our team has made several Cloneable Kits (both UI & Functional) for you to use in any project you’d like!

Need a Tip Calculation Page? No problem, there’s a kit for that!
How about multiple new types of custom lists? There’s a kit for that, too!

Other kits include: custom modals, the following feature (thank you, Patrick Ford, for the tutorial that goes along with this), custom navigation, and a full app template (courtesy of Lucian Tavano).

Check out these cloneable kits & more about the feature here: https://bit.ly/CloneInAdalo

6 Likes

Fantastic! Thanks Adalo team!

Is there a link/forum page we can view all clonable projects from the community? Looking to see what is out there.

1 Like

Yeah, is there a place where we can check out the cloneable kits? Right now I can see only the ProductHunt clone.

An AirBnB full app template should be your next addition.

2 Likes

hi, where we can see all the clone apps or templates?

Hi @Santiago :wave:

Thank you

Thanks if you knew that, I thought there were pages where you can look for templates!

Hi I just joined the forum as i am looking to reach out to app devs who might be interested to collaborate on building a cloneable app template.

I saw the e-commerce app template made by @Franklin and this is definitely a good starting point for what I am looking for.

I work with a cryptocurrency project and we are looking at ways to provide tools to transact - buying and selling real world products with tokens.

The app template I am thinking of would be similar to the e-commerce app, but with a dedicated token payment plug-in.

This will allow anyone to customize the app and fits with our aims of decentralization and easy adoption.

If anyone is interested in this idea I would be happy to discuss :blush:

More templates coming soon!

1 Like

Hello, write me to dm and we can talk… I have many templates that now we are going to start putting together our sales page

1 Like

@Santiago do you have a sales page yet?

im making one!

Hello, not yet because we are looking at how to make the payments, in the country where we live we do not have a stripe