Introducing "Templar Design" (Adalo Templates & UI Kits)

Don’t waste months designing and building your app from scratch. With Templar Design, you can take an existing design, tweak it to make it 100% unique, and launch faster than ever before.

Templar Design is the best place to find premium Adalo templates & UI kits. We have magnificent designs that are easily customizable, so you can make them your own.

Templar Design templates and UI kits are built with pixel perfection, high-quality graphics, and retina screens in mind, so there’s no need to hire a professional designer!

Our templates are fully functional and super easy to customize. You can switch the fonts, colors, logos, images, and text on any screen to match your app’s brand.

Unlimited Expert Support

If you ever get stuck using one of our templates or UI kits, our team is on standby to help you out via email and/or live chat during our business hours.

Our support team lives and breathes app development, so they know their stuff backward and forward. So if ever you are unsure, just ask us a question in live chat or via email. We are here to make your life easier!

How To Access Your Adalo Templates & UI Kits

Purchase your favorite Adalo templates & UI kits. Then, click on the “Access Purchase” button.

Once you’ve browsed the templates and selected your favorites, add the templates to your cart and complete your purchase using your debit/credit card. Your account will now have the templates that you purchased in your account dashboard.

“Clone” the app to your account or copy and paste screens/components into your app.

When you click the “Access Purchase” button, you’re taken to an app previewer page where you’ll see a “Clone App” button. Click this button to clone the app to your Adalo account. Then, customize the app to match your brand.

Visit our new website and marketplace today!

P.S. Have an idea for a template or UI kit? Drop a comment below to make a request.

2 Likes

Hey, what’s the Shopping Cart Reminder app?

Hey @comicbook

“Add To List” is an app we launched to the app stores. It’s not a template for sale. I’ve been really wrapped up in client work the past couple of weeks but I’m releasing a bunch of new templates in May!

I’ve got some really cool stuff in the works!

2 Likes

:raised_hands: :muscle:

:partying_face:

1 Like

Cool, I’ll go check it out! Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Flawless - I am trying to purchase this template although it seems your site is down. Is there any way I can get around this?

Currently, I don’t have any immediate plans to work on the template site or my previous templates. It’s unfortunate, but I have a considerable workload with client projects that require my utmost attention. Maintaining and supporting the templates has become a challenge given my existing commitments. Adalo’s backend changes have caused disruptions in many of my older templates, forcing me to rebuild them from scratch for proper functionality. Moreover, all these templates were built using the old editor, which means the templates would need some work to look well across all devices with the new responsive editor.

Considering the extensive effort required, it’s difficult to justify investing more time into these low-priced products.

While the templates marketplace is down, being an Adalo Expert and Adalo Community Leader, I would still love to help everyone with their app and the functionalities required to get the apps up and running. That being said, I do offer mentoring sessions where I can walk you through building any functionality that you desire. This way, you’ll be able to receive the custom solutions that your app needs without getting stuck by following an outdated tutorial or template that doesn’t quite fit your requirements.

Here is a link with more info: Get Expert 1-on-1 Help With Our Adalo Mentoring Sessions