Copy whole app into desktop web app?

My app is almost complete, with several dozen screens. Now I’m working on making the desktop web app version. It’s essentially the same app, just reconfigured to be usable on a desktop.

I’m doing this by copying and pasting each screen in the Adalo editor, one screen at a time, from the PWA to the DWA. There has to be a better way!

I would bet that most people who build a mobile app also want a desktop version of the same app. And in most cases (like mine) all we’re really doing is changing the size of each screen and fiddling with the layout of the various components to make it look better on a bigger desktop screen.

So, is there any way to copy and paste the whole PWA screen in the editor, into a DWA screen in the editor? I can copy/paste a single screen, so why can’t I do the same with my whole app?

1 Like

The best you could do at this point is to use the same DB for your DWA, but you can’t lift and copy the screens from PWA to DWA.

Actually, you CAN copy and paste individual screens from PWA to DWA. It’s just very time consuming, and you can only do one screen at a time. I was hoping to be able to do it in bulk.

I really do appreciate your reply.

Hi @MikesClub

Yeah, I don’t believe there’s a way to do that currently. You can only copy one screen at a time.

Feature request?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.