Copying App causes custom actions to change on both copies rather than one

Lemme add some. Be right back.

1 Like

I will be sending you a private DM with an app that I have, has many actions try removing and DM me back!

1 Like

Nice app you made there :smiley:

Yes its every wonderful makes me smile!

Can I please ask you to credit the user who created the app that you cloned. The app that you have allowed others to clone was a clone itself from a test app that @Edward created.

1 Like

I already messaged edward about it.

1 Like

I imagine this is because you are using the same api key in your custom action so if it has the same name and the same api key then this may be the reason. I have not had chance to test this myself but have you tried changing the name of the custom action in the app copy?

@axme Like what I said in our DMs, copying the same API key, and the same API name does the similar action. Updating/Changing it would do the job!

@crmorris2 That’s what I tried explaining.

@BackL Same goes to you!

Hi all,

I also raised a ticket with support, please see their response attached.

2 Likes

I’ve copied an app, now ONE custom action won’t fire to send data to Airtable. Pressing the Test Action button sends data, but when tested using Preview, nothing happens. But, other custom actions fire, even that’s almost exactly like the one that isn’t firing. Any thoughts? Can I safely delete the copy ?