Custom filters work for some lists but not others

Hi,

My app has several lists showing different data from the same collection. Some of these lists work but some don’t. I don’t understand why - they are set up the same way.

It’s a family tree app and it has different categories such as parents, siblings, aunts & uncles, etc. The filter is set only to show logged-in users’ profiles. The next filters are that the list only shows profiles that have unique values relating to each category. For example, for the parents’ category, the filters are that the list should only display profiles that have the data “Title” as “Father, or Mother, or Step-Mother, or Step-Father”. This list works.

But further down the line of categories, I have a “Son” family category. The filters should only show “Title” such as “son or daughter-in-law or grandson or granddaughter”. This list doesn’t work for some reason.

I tried adding the filters one by one and that seemed to help. 1,2 and 3 filters were good but the 4th one make an empty list. The other categories have more than 4 filters so it should work regardless of the number.

What can be the reason?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.