Database order and reorder

Hello, I was wondering if there is any way of reordering the items in a database? I have all the information added but I would like them to be in a different order. Does anyone know if this is possible or do I have to create a new one?

1 Like

That is not possible at the database management level but can I ask what the use case for this is? As the sorting options are available when calling those database records. So sorting is possible, just not on the builder/admin side.

Hi @rachael, if I understood what you want, just open you database tab (where show your property, not inside the record), click and drag up or down.
Hope this helps :wink:

Hiya thanks for your reply, we have a list of activities and we put them in, in a random order as we didn’t have any particular order at the time. Now we would like them in a fashion where the most popular is at the top. I understand that there is a sort function but this hasn’t worked the way we would like. Thanks for your reply, I’ll get a new one made :+1:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.