Deep linking native app

Hello,

In my app I use Stripe Connect so that users can pay other users. Now I want to ensure that as soon as a payment is made in Stripe Connect, it redirects to a page in my app.

I purchased the deep linking component from Jimmy Noujaim, but I can’t figure it out and there is no clear explanation.

Who can help me with this?

Hi @Essie

We can help you in the stripe payment connect deep linking with the app. Let’s DM me here for a details discussion.

@jigardinjan welcome to the forum.
Please make a contribution to the community by means of engagement instead of aiming for DMs on the first post.

Users should be aware of any account that has no history and takes this approach.

1 Like

Have you tried emailing Jimmy? He is pretty good at helping if you take the time to email him. I use the same deep linking system and I agree that there is not a lot of instructions that come with it, but if you contact him he will probably explain it to you. I didn’t use it for what you are so I dont know the answer. Also, if you go on YouTube and search his name +Adalo you will find some videos. Maybe the answer is in one of those videos. Good luck

There is a written documentation on the demo app, that explains the process to setup, but it doesn’t cover each use case scenario

Check this for redirection from website to app:

There is no official documentation written by me for appsflyer usage with my component, feel free to reach out, i could help you set it up if you got into any issues. But i really hope you try first

+1 @njimmy10 is always on hand for support, but support and having it done for you are quite separate.

1 Like

That’s why I told him to email you. You have always been helpful when I had questions. Hopefully it all got worked out.

100% agree. He has always answered my questions.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.