Discord Oauth2 with button

Hi I need to create a custom component so that my users can link discord and then be contacted through discord by other users. It requires a bit of coding and I don’t quite know how to code :confused:

Does anyone know how to do this or if it is possible?

Thank you so much for any response. I am trying to get it done as soon as this week!

Should be possible using custom actions through integromat

Thank you so much. That would be great. Ok I’m still using the free trial version mostly because I need to be sure I can link the apps together. Is it something you could help me with?

I need the paid version to do custom actions right?

Right, you have to do the paid version to do custom actions. And depending on the volume, you’ll have to pay integromat $9/month. But they have a good free tier for people with small scale.

Here’s what actions they support with discord. To use it, the only “code” you need is json, which is super easy.

You can also probably do it directly with Discord, but integromat is super easy to use.

Awesome I’m about to start working on it now! Thanks so much for your help!

Hi Oceanman. I did look into Integromat. I feel that it is only usable for the profile that I am signed into using my Integromat account and I do not know that the users in my app would be able to send friend requests or even share their own profile. I have no doubt that this would be great for my own purposes and I’m also looking at Zapier. I’m guessing you prefer integromat?

I am going to send Integromat a support request asking if this is possible or not. But do you know if it is possible to make a button with integromat so users can link their own profile?

Thank you for your help so far. I am also looking at the custom component option. I would love to learn to code enough to create these components and add them to adalo’s awesome library.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.