Distinct into values in a list

Hi everyone,

I am trying to display a list of duplicate users. I need to do a Distinct(users) on the data, but I don’t see a function that allows me to do it, how can I develop it?

Thank you

Hello, can you please explain more, so I can give you the right solution for your issue?

Thank you!

Hi @gonza,

You mean the users that appears more in a collection? Could you explain more? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you

Hi Ali, thanks for the support. I have answered below with more details.

Thanks!

Hello Dilon!

I have duplicate records in the database (that are differentiated by a date and time field) which is correct, but I need to keep only the last associated record, it even helps me to do a MAX to the datetime field, but I can’t find the Distinct or MAX functions to remove those duplicates to display it in a list with no duplicates.

What do you recommend?

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks for the information. As far as I’m aware there’s now way to filter the list to not show duplicates. But you can add a way to not make duplicates in the collection. Check these videos : Adalo Hints: how to prevent from creating duplicate records in the collection - YouTube , Adalo Prevent Duplicate Records & allow user to update existing record instead. - YouTube

And also you didn’t prevent duplicates because you need them? What’s this collection used for?

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks Dilon, I´ll see this solutions and I will give you feedback. thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.