Need your help with duplication and list problems

Hello, I am stuck on this step of my project, do you have an idea so I can move forward?

I would like to make sure that when a user clicks on the 08:00, he disappears but the others in the list remain. And that the information is not duplicated in the database.

thanks for your help

Hi @Ilyesoupro,

Can you add a screenshot of the Database that connected to the list? And I guess in the list you didn’t add the date from magic text? And I suggest to create a One to Many relationship to store who created adding Logged in user there instead of creating a text property to store who created.

You can hide the clicked item with grouping the components inside the list and add a visibility condition from All Logged in user’s > Reservations 2 count. You can add that same condition on the Create action too!

Like Victor explain in this video : Adalo Prevent Duplicate Records & allow user to update existing record instead. - YouTube

Thank you

Most times when you simply copy a custom list, changes to it are synched across the copies, to solve this all u gotta do is change “What is this a list of” to a different collection and then revert to the original collection.

hope this helps

Hi @Taro,

I think that issue has been solved!

Thank you

That’s really weird since I’m still facing this issue :smiley:

Hi, I found a solution for my problem

make the 08:00 disappear when it is used
it’s not nice to see but it works

I put you the screenshots if you want more explanations tell me.

Thanks for your help

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.