Do Changes In Database Affect All Users?

Hello everyone!

This is probably a newbie database question.

I am trying to create a workout app where I have a database of Exercises. Once a user completes an Exercise, they can toggle it as a “True” value in a field in the Exercise database.

My question is: do all users see this change in the database? Or do all users see a separate Exercise database? In other words, how do I set it up so that each user can toggle a “True” value for an exercise uniquely?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, in order to do that, you should have :

• In the Database :
    1- Create a collection called “Exercises”.
    2- Create a property that’s called “Done”.
    3- Create a relationship between this new collection and the “Users” collection, in which each user can have multiple exercises.

• On the screens :
    1- Create a list of Exercises and set it to (Logged in users => Exercises)
    2- Create a new screen and call it “Exercise”. This screen will display the current exercise that was clicked in the previous list (So don’t forget to link the list to this screen).
    3- In the “Exercise” screen, you can add the toggle component and connect it to ( the “Done” property of the current Exercise). So that when a user finishes an exercise, he’ll click on the toggle and update the “Done” property to True.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.