Does adalo have live support?

Hi,
Recently ran into an issue where all my screens are not linking correctly and cant quite get my head around it
Does adalo have a live support / zoom feature we can utilize to help users fix problems?
Thanks!

1 Like

Sometimes, due to server slowness it happens, just refresh the browser, It happened to me as well.

Not that I am aware of, but there are some Adalo Pro’s for hire that might be available to help.

Otherwise best to record a video of how you have things built and where it is breaking (go step by step with your linking), and post here. I do hear you on your frustration, I have a unique case that is breaking that I’ve been trying to figure out for 3 days now.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

The best way to get a support from Adalo is to submit a support ticket: Submit a Support Ticket.
Forum is not that official way of support, as I think.

In order to get the best possible replies from the Adalo forum community, I strongly upvote the advice of @TonyD. Having a short video with clear explanation of the problem will help a lot to understand what could be the problem. @TonyD your videos in the other thread were excellent from this perspective, we need to learn from you :slight_smile:

BR, Victor

1 Like

Thanks everyone, we have connected via email through the support form.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.