Domain in the pro plan

When I hire a pro plan, can I create unlimited apps and use unlimited domains as well? or just 1 domain for all apps?
sorry for the english, i use the translator

Hi @rogergomes, yes you can have an unlimited amount of Domains as well as create an unlimited amount of Apps

I’m going to put this question here instead of starting snother thread, as title relates.

Custom Domains on pro plan, does that mean something like custom.adalo.com or www.custom.com or just allowing my domain to DNS forward to your adalo domain.

Just trying to figure out whether to purchase a domain now from my usual host or if Adalo will pay for that as a small part of my future subscription.

Thank you.

@GOZA with a custom domain (with a paid plan) you can do names such as www.mystore.com, www.essentials.com, www.myapp.com.

WITHOUT a paid plan, Adalo offers you a subdomain. Examples: matthew.adalo.com, mystore.adalo.com.

You can also learn more below:

1 Like

Thank you for the link, thats the information I was looking for under “domain”.

I’ll just mention NetNerd as many might not heard of them (UK company), best domain provider and server host I have used. Amazing technical support and good prices. :+1:

1 Like