Don't miss the Native Form

Hi all, I want to recommend this service call Native Form which going to end their LTD ( Lifetime deal ) really soon, It is a form builder that you can embed within your app. I have built a component that integrates with this service and will be releasing it to the marketplace soon.

Things that you can do with this form

• Contact form without all custom action
  • Entry form, since it supports webhook/zapier, you can forward the data to process then insert back to Adalo Collection
  • Customize form, it support varies form fields, you can build a really attractive form

Learn more about Native Form
Lifetime Deal for Nativeforms ( my affiliate links )

2 Likes

I do you have a copy available for testing? im sitting with a issue regarding a contact form an am in need of a contact form asap

hi, do you need it to be to be native? it work for webview n pwa , but having problem to work on Native app. You can take a look at https://components.visualdev.studio/ click on top left icon to see it

it’s been a long wait, the component has been sitting in the review queue for pretty long because I can’t find a way to fix it display on the Native app issue, finally while fixing another component recently give me some idea to play around with and it works!

For those who have bought this service because of my recommendation, here is this my promise, you can find the component in the marketplace now!

2 Likes