Elements on Screen re-arranging

Everything seemed to be working until I tried to switch from vertical cards to horizontal cards. I wasn’t sure how to alter the existing component so I deleted it and made a new one. Got it looking nice on the screen, but every time I previewed, the cards would be halfway down the screen/off screen, and I couldn’t scroll down to see them. So I tried to rebuild the cards vertically again, but now ALL the components are off when I preview. The bottom navigation bar is way above where it should be and its white background box is stretched, and the cards are also either too high or too low. No idea what’s going on.

Added two screenshots to show what’s messing up.

We’re sorry to say that some components may not be scrolling correctly. Our team is on it and working to fix the problem as soon as possible. We’ll keep you posted here with updates. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Check out our Status Page for updates.

Hey guys, great news! The issue with the components has been resolved, and it is now available. If any components are not working as expected, please delete the component and add it back. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the issue and thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.