Enterprise SaaS basic question

Experienced in design but brand new to Adalo and their data structure… hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I am building a solution for the solar/energy services industry. The teams (with respective companies) that will be using 5-6 people. How do I set up a ‘business account’ so each user can log in to their company account but they all see the same thing?

IE “Texas Solar Solutions” has users Bob, Karen, and Jim. Each have their own user and pass but are viewing and editing the same data?

You’d use a relationship between users and companies on the database. Then have it so the relevant page displays logged in user > company > example property

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out! Adalo is an excellent platform for creating a solution for the solar/energy services industry, and a business account would be the perfect way to give access to each user. To set up a business account, you’ll need to create a new Adalo account and then add each user as a member of the team. You can also use SaaS data analytics to track user behavior and usage across the platform, giving you valuable insights into how each user is using the platform. I started to use it after reading an article from blog.coupler.io. With this data, you’ll be able to make informed decisions about how to optimize your product and ensure that each user has the best experience.