Error publishing private component

Hi,
I’m getting an error when trying to privately publish a custom component.

Can someone please explain to me what this error means and how I can resolve it?

here is the package.json file for more info

Did you do the these directions as stated on Adalo Developer’s Website?

Yes, the command is being ran from the root directory of the component and the package.json file is filled in.

If I’m not mistaken you need to email Adalo for publishing a private component. Scroll down to the bottom of the website until you see publish a private component.

Thanks, I will send an email. But that does not explain the error message “a subdirectory or file -p already exists”

I pretty sure it’s saying that you already created a file with that same name and you need to change it, I’ve never developed a private component before so I’m trying to help :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

There is a ‘dir’ file already existing from running the command to create the component. I have not touched the file myself. Deleting the file and running the publish command again just creates another ‘dir’ file and produces the same error.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.