Exporting application data?

Does adalo have aa way to export the application data? Many customers ask for this feature. Thanks!

Hi Darren,

If you are talking about the database you could, there is an upload csv or download CSV icon when you click on a database collection.

1 Like

Thank you! What about from the stand point of the user or something I could provide the customer so they could get at the data?

I didn’t try this before but you could probably do this via Integromat, maybe @Victor tried it before, I could try it tomorrow and give you an update if it works. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @developermct,

In theory it is possible, but implementation details will depend on the business requirements. What data should be exported? To which user? How frequently? Etc. etc.

Most probably you’ll need to employ 3rd party services for this, like Integromat as @James_App_Maker mentioned or Airtable or something else.

Best regards, Victor.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Darren,

This actually could be done with @Victor’s video that he just posted. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks so much, guys! :slight_smile:

1 Like